Ohio Humanities has put together a series of trails highlighting points of interest to illustrate topics such as Historic Farms and Civil War Presidents. These curated trails offer opportunities to sample national history locally made.
Ohio Aviation and Exploration Trail
For hours of operation and admission fees, click on the individual sites’ visitor information.
- Astronaut Grove
- Huffman Prairie Flying Field
- WACO Flying Field and Museum
- Burke Lakefront Airport
- John and Annie Glenn Museum
- Great Lakes Science Center
- National Museum of the United States Air Force
- Tri-State Warbird Museum
- Champaign Aviation Museum
- The Liberty Aviation Museum
- Cincinnati Aviation Heritage Museum
- Neil Armstrong Air and Space Museum
- Crawford Auto-Aviation Museum
From the Wright Brothers to Neil Armstrong, Ohio has been at the forefront of aviation innovation. Visit these selected sites from across the state to learn and appreciate this rich history.